New Space

After I went back from GK, I received an email about our new cube assignments on the 15th floor. I was really surprised to find out that we were transferring the following week since there wasn't any formal announcement of sorts. I had an idea of this plan since it was mentioned during our meeting last May. But at that time it was just really a "plan" and no one had really confirm it. I also thought that the transfer will happen very very soon and not asap that's why I was really shocked.

Personally I want and don't want to transfer because of the ff reasons:

Pro Transfer:
-bigger cubes, more space
-private and very quiet (as opposed to the open cube on the 14th flr)
-you can sleep during work hours without people seeing you
-you can do any sitting position
-it's not that cold
-you can think clearly and work effectively since there are no distractions
-near manangskie
-there's a transfer elevator nearby
-few people using the comfort room (CR)

Con Transfer:
-the wonderful people and other personal agenda (hahaha)
-i'm used to the 14th floor working environment
-it's much easier to go to the "sources" if you have any question
-it's much easier to communicate to your teammates since you can see one another
- no chika tym
-claustrophobic at first sitting (coz of big cubies)
-during events we don't have to go anywhere because all events happen in our area
- no BORACAY room
-pantry juices (the juice and coffee are way sweeter than that of 14th's)
-no Ms Claire and her chocolates at the 15th floor

Changes happen so fast and for a very good reason. I'm sure that I can get use to this new space and environment we have here but I'll definitely miss our old floor and the people there. I just hope they also miss us.. hehehehe

0 speak up: