Shakespeare is (perhaps) dead

Saturday morning: Shakespeare jumped off the creek in front of our house. Shakespeare who is more than 10 years old and 80% blind accidentally fell in the creek. Everyone was trying to help him and pull him out of there. But the thing is, no one wants to carry a scarred (galisin) dog. We tried to tell Shakespeare to grab the long stick so we can pull him up but since he's blind he didn't see the stick. He ran off to the other side of the creek and returned at night. We can hear him barking but we can't do anything. Then, it rained so hard that night so we're assuming that the currents washed him away. :((

Today,nanay said in verbatim ito, "hindi na kita kilala.." which really surprised me. She said I spent most of my time in the office that we often don't see each other anymore. She even suspects that may be I have a "boyfriend" that I'm hiding. What can I say? I certainly did change but it doesn't mean that I'm doing something bad or whatever. And for the record, I DON'T HAVE a BOYFRIEND!! If I have a Bf, I'd probably not hide it.. I'm 23.. so what's there to hide? I mean I'm in the right age.. haay.. LONG SIGHS.. I guess I just want to spread my wings. I'd like to stay in the office and work so I won't have time to really "think and contemplate" things cause it's just makes me really really sad. I want to be so tired that when I reach home, I'm going to sleep well. I don't want to have a time for thinking things over and over. Or maybe I just want to escape this inescapble melancholy... I dont really know. I guess they (my parents) just have to trust me..I'll be okay....

... this will pass right?

1 speak up:



daudacity2drm said...

Yup, that will pass. For whatever it's worth, learning to fly is such a really crazy time. That's when all the things that could possibly stop you from flying would really cast doubts on our resolve. But the thing is, everything passes. If you just keep to the goal...you'll be surprised that you're seeing the world from a different perspective. :-) Cheers! :-)