September blues

Q4 came with a sudden pang of realization that it’s the last quarter of the year and yet I haven’t achieved much of the goals I set out for 2008. Some of these goals are:


  • gradschool (which I’m not really motivated to do anymore)

  • save money

  • buy this and that

  • etcetera etcetera



If there’s one thing that I can say my biggest achievement for this year, it would be the Gawad Kalinga build I participated last June 30. This is something that I really want to do and still want to do, if workload and boss permits. It’s really a transforming experience and it feels great to be able to help and make a difference in other people’s lives. Here are some pictures:






My teammates and I used to joke about this year being “the year” to finally tengo a chuva but I guess that’s something not in store for me at least for now… or maybe it eluded me when I wasn’t looking…

And since I don’t want to end this entry pessimistically, I’ll say four months is still 120 plus days and it’s not too late to still do my plans for this year….

Feel-ing:MySpace

0 speak up: