en la futuro

after seeing Pia's blog, I was inspired to do a small write-up on what I've learned from Spanish class every week. In this way, I can also learn and others may also learn (hopefully) from this. So here goes..

For this week.. I'll shared with you, the future tense in Spanish. The easiest way to form a future tense sentence is like this: ir + a + infinitivo. For example, voy a jugar al futsal. Translation:I'm going to play futsal.

Next: you can use the following:
Unlike in present and past tense each infinitivo ending in AR, ER, IR have different conjugations. In the future tense, verbs ending in AR, ER, IR have the same conjugation and you don't need to remove the ar, er and ir at the end, so just need to add these:

-e (yo)
-as (tu)
-a (el, ella, usted)
-emos (nosotros)
-eis (vosotros)
-an (ellos/ellas, ustedes)

For example:
hablar (to speak)
yo hablare
tu hablaras
el/ella/vtd hablara
nosotros hablaremos
vosotros hablareis
ellos/ellas/vtds hablaran

But remember this form of future tense is used to express probability and of course future action.

Here are other examples:

Creo que comere comida basura. (I think i will eat street food)
a mi me parece que leere el libro. (I think i will read a book)
Escribiremos una carta. (We will write a letter)
Beberas la agua (you will drink water)

espero que le aprenderas.

Adios~

Feel-ing:MySpace

0 speak up: