a breath of fresh air

The unplanned family trip to Zambales last Monday was fun, fun, and fun. Tatay cooked our baon, we all got lost trying to find the right exit to SCTEX, I made a boy cry (which makes me officially a BULLY), we went boating to Capones island,we collect seashells, we swam, we sang our hearts out in the videoke machine, we ate lots of msgs and cookies and chuckies and liempo (thanks to ate sol, moi and moymoy), we took some pictures, we swam again, we ate again and we got lost in Meycauayan on the way home.

The day is action-packed and full of misadventures but I really had a great time with my family. Made me realized that even though, we have our own lives now, we still are family and that they're always be a source of happiness and solace.

Thank God for family :)

1 speak up:



Anonymous said...

Zambales yahoo!
The islands there are so nice.
I went to Potipot Island with kate. It was as good as Bora in terms of beach. Sooo nice!