I dreamed of Spain

Every time this TV ad shows up, I feel a mixed sensation of envy and hope.

As some of you already know, I always wanted to go to Spain and study Literature there. I always imagined myself studying there,traveling, writing and very happy that I concretize my dream, which some people including my parents thought as crazy and impossible.

You see I didn't study Spanish just so I can take revenge on my Spanish prof in college who makes us sing tierra adorada and recite three different prayers in Spanish and who probably says mean things to me in Spanish when she caught me spacing out during class. (At that time, I couldn't go to the CR because I don't know how to say "ma, may I go out?" )This is usually my press release to my college friends who hated our Spanish subject because of our professor. I told them that one day I'll go back to our school and talk to professor x in perfect Spanish and she'll be very surprise by my awesome and fantabulous Spanish. :)

(But first, I must go back to studying Spanish..)

I know that if there's something I wanted sooo badly in this world that would be to reach that dream. I just hope that the whole universe will conspire to make this happen.
Tonight, everything seems so magical that I feel a strong urge to blog this dream away. Usually when I write things down, they just happened. I know this won't land in my hands easily because I need to work hard to make it happen, but I guess there's no harm in writing it down.

So this me channeling THE SECRET and dreaming out loud of studying in Spain, dancing flamenco with hotties (choz), eating churros, watching soccer, and living the would-be biggest adventure of my life!

God, help me.

1 speak up:



Anonymous said...

Badette! I'm with you in this dream. I know you'll have it sooner or later. Just be patient because God is working on it. But of course, you have to do your best to make this dream come true. Whenever you lose hope or you're stressed out waiting, remember this: All things are POSSIBLE with God.