Dora should be my spanish teacher

I'm having difficulties comprehending what my spanish teacher is talking about more than ever. In fact, out of 50 words he spoke, i could only grasp 5 words.. hahaha.. .. maybe i should work extra hard and study more if I really want to learn the language.

My spanish teacher who looks like young santa ( as per cha) really speaks fast and he never attempted to explain anything in english.. huhu.... today we had this activity, where we had to list down what amparanoia (spanish indi band) is saying in the interview. While watching the video, I was doodling something on my notes... well more of FLAMES.. then my classmate looked down on my notes and noticed it. He grinned and sort of nudge me as if to say, "ano yan ginagawa mo" syempre, nahiya ako... he thought i was doing the activity seriously since it looked like I was writing something... but NOOO... flames pala to.. kaya naman when teacher is asking what amparanoia said... my mind and notes are like NADA...
focus badette!

0 speak up: